Re: OS Error.... again and again..

Stanley Gambarin (stanleyg@cs.bu.edu)
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 12:36:51 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 12:36:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
To: thylmann@m1.sprynet.com
Subject: Re: OS Error.... again and again..

	The only thing I can suggest at this point is the following:
- increase your listen queue depth (contact Sun folks or check out
newsgroups for proper command to adjust this parameter in kernel -
no, you do not need to recompile the kernel)
- try another OS (if possible)
- put some debugging code in and see if you can get more information
as to why and when this is happening, (otherwise, we are just shooting
in the dark).

					Stanley.