Fast.Serv: FastCGI for Netscape Servers from NAME

Semyon Dukach (semyon@name.net)
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:43:56 -0400

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:43:56 -0400
From: Semyon Dukach <semyon@name.net>
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: Fast.Serv: FastCGI for Netscape Servers from NAME

--------------7DE020083ACB4326B1325C16

North American Media Engines has released Fast.Serv 1.0, the first
native implemention
of the FastCGI protocol for Netscape servers.

A trial version of Fast.Serv can be downloaded from
http://fastcgi.name.net.
Thanks to everyone who evaluated our Solaris Beta for all the helpful
suggestions and bug reports !

Our beta version was only available for Netscape Commerce and Enterprise

2 servers on Solaris.  The released product has been ported to SGI Irix,

and also works with the latest Enterprise 3 servers.  Ports for Digital,

HP, and AIX are on the way.

Fast.Serv is priced at $479 per server or $2499 for source code
including 5 run-time licenses.  A press release is available at
http://fastcgi.name.net/press.html.

Feel free to contact me at fcgi-info@name.net or by phone if you have
any questions about this product.

Semyon Dukach
Server Technologies Product Manager
North American Media Engines
(617)491-3333

--------------7DE020083ACB4326B1325C16

This list consists of people who have expressed interest in our FastCGI
implementation for Netscape servers.  It will be used for infrequent
announcements only.  To unsubscribe, email
fcgi-announce-request@name.net.

We have released version 1.0 of the product, which is now called
Fast.Serv, on http://fastcgi.name.net.
Thanks to everyone who evaluated the Solaris Beta for all the helpful