Re: OS Error.... again and again..

Stanley Gambarin (
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:58:42 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:58:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stanley Gambarin <>
To: Fabian Thylmann <>
Subject: Re: OS Error.... again and again..

	Would it be possible for you to do the following:

	- try your setup on another OS
	- provide AppClass lines from config file
	- provide sample fcgi script that can be used to
	reproduce the problem.
	- try different combinations of the developer kits/
	apache module/OS.
	- hook the server through the debugger and put the
	breakpoint in the function where error message gets
	printed.  Then run the server until you get an error,
	and do a stack trace and send it to the list.

	Having a lot of TIME_WAIT open sockets maybe related to
the web server, as most of the FastCGI processing/communication
is done through Unix domain sockets (unless you are using -port)
option for the AppClass.  Also, make sure to read the following:

P.S. Please try to provide more information, not just "Oh,
it's happenning again...", otherwise people may start to
ignore the messages.