Re: OS Error.... again and again..

Fabian Thylmann (thylmann@m1.sprynet.com)
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:39:16 +0200

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:39:16 +0200
To: scrantr@ix.netcom.com, Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
From: Fabian Thylmann <thylmann@m1.sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: OS Error.... again and again..

At 10:23 AM 9/23/97 -0400, Richard Scranton wrote:
>If you would be willing to experiment on a FreeBSD box, I can assist
>in configuration and sizing.  btw, how big is your Sparc host?
>How much memory, how much swap space...  -rs

Hmm.. I could try to do so, would be very nice of you..

But it is kinda hard to test this since I don't know how you want to
simulate 3-5 connections per second to this fastcgi program.

Also, I have a SPARC 10 with only an SM40 chip, it will be upgraded to a
SM41+SM51 dual at the end of this week. (probably). Also, I have 64MB mem
and 90MB swap space...

I will probably upgrade the memory too..

- Fabian Thylmann