Re: fastcgi echo hangs if called via form

Kelly Carney (kcarney@gomer.stortek.com)
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:22:09 -0600

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:22:09 -0600
From: Kelly Carney <kcarney@gomer.stortek.com>
To: dbenhur@egames.com
Subject: Re: fastcgi echo hangs if called via form

Thanks for the problem verification.  I'm never quite sure if it's
just me or not with this stuff.

FYI, I sent Stan (the main man) a stack dump and a couple truss
(system call traces) files that show the hanging process getting
stuck on a call to poll().  Looks like there should have been one
more file descriptor being polled.  Hope that's a clue as to what's
really going wrong.

I REALLY need this to stuff to work better.  We have things setup
so we get paged when our application hangs.  Happening 1 to 5 times
a day now.  It'll only get worse.

                    Kelly