Re: Appclass/Virtual Host Configuration Problem

Jim Boutcher (jimb@novia.net)
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:52:37 -0500

From: "Jim Boutcher" <jimb@novia.net>
To: "Stanley Gambarin" <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Appclass/Virtual Host Configuration Problem
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:52:37 -0500

> mod_fastcgi module currently does not have any support
>for the vhosts (which is probably what you are running into).  It
>is on my TODO list, but not of the highest priority.  Anybody who
>wants to take a whack at it... go ahead..

I sorta found a workaround.. Doesn't work for 100% of the people out there,
but I made all the virtual hosts point at the same doc root and then with a
SSI I pulled the HTTP_HOST env var and determined which 'virtual' host they
were coming to..

Isn't the problem somewhere in how mod_fastcgi doesn't like symbolic links
to AppClass programs?

Jim Boutcher
jimb@novia.net